[Kratos] Large deformation granular flows IN PFEM

Miguel Angel Celigueta maceli en cimne.upc.edu
Mie Ene 31 19:21:54 CET 2018

Dear Tejas G Murthy,

The PFEM is not a commercial code and cannot be acquired. It is actually an
ongoing project, with a few researchers involved in it.

The main researchers, currently, are Dr. Carbonell for solids
(cpuigbo at cimne.upc.edu) and Dr. Franci for fluids
(falessandro at cimne.upc.edu). For more information on the PFEM code, you can
contact them directly. The code is open source and can be found as part of
the Kratos Multiphysics code (https://github.com/KratosMultiphysics/Kratos).

Best regards,

Miguel Angel

CIMNE Barcelona