[Kratos] Large deformation granular flows IN PFEM

Tejas Murthy tejasgm en gmail.com
Mie Ene 31 06:17:52 CET 2018

Dear Professors

My name is Tejas G Murthy. I am an associate professor of civil engineering at the Indian institute of science in Bangalore India. I work on the mechanics of granular materials and suspensions especially subjected to large deformations. I came across the technique of PFEM and I am interested in exploring possibilities of using this in my research work.

I wanted to acquire the software. Can you please let me know the price for acquiring this software, I would also like to know if you would provide any discount for scientists from developing countries and any academic discounts possible.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanking you
Sincerely
Tejas