[Kratos] Modeling a Beam in Plane Stress with a Crack/Notch

David Selpa david.selpa en gmail.com
Jue Abr 5 00:35:39 CEST 2018

Hi to all,
My name is David Selpa. I am a grad student at the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico. Need help installing Kratos and also running the model mentioned above. I am planning to use Kratos for my investigation, but need to get across this model first. It is quite simple, but it will give me the basic understanding of the code to be able to use it for a more complicated model. Your help is greatly appreciated.
David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10