[Kratos] Modeling a Beam in Plane Stress with a Crack/Notch

David Selpa david.selpa en gmail.com
Mie Abr 4 17:41:10 CEST 2018

Hi to all,

My name is David Selpa. I am a grad student at the Polytechnic University
of Puerto Rico. Need help installing Kratos and also running the model
mentioned above. I am planning to use Kratos for my investigation, but need
to get across this model first. It is quite simple, but it will give me the
basic understanding of the code to be able to use it for a more complicated
model. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Gracias!

David