[Kratos] problem of Kratos

Carlos Roig roigcarlo en gmail.com
Lun Sep 18 18:58:18 CEST 2017

Dear Meng,

Thanks for being interested in Kratos, I will try to help you with the
problem.

The data you provided:

Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:
   PUREDIFFUSION_APPLICATION

seems to indicate that the problem is cauased by CMake being unable to find
your application. This usually means that either the path that you put in "
applications/CMakeLists.txt" does not match your application folder or this
does not contain any valid CMakeLists.txt.

In your case:

Your application is in the folder "applications/purediffusion_application"
Then the file "application/CMakeLists.txt" must contain this lines by the
end of the file (case sensitive)

if(${PUREDIFFUSION_APPLICATION  } MATCHES ON)
    add_subdirectory(purediffusion_application)
endif(${PUREDIFFUSION_APPLICATION  } MATCHES ON)

Could you check this? If it keeps failing we will take a look at the
content of "applications/purediffusion_application/CMakeLists.txt"

As Pooyan says it would be helpful for us if you could post the problem
here: https://github.com/KratosMultiphysics/Kratos/issues as we tend to
answer there quicker.

Best regards,
Charlie