[Kratos] problem of Kratos

Pooyan Dadvand pooyan en cimne.upc.edu
Lun Sep 18 18:28:42 CEST 2017

Dear Qing-Xiang Meng,

Are you using the
https://github.com/KratosMultiphysics/Kratos/wiki/How-to-Create-a-New-Applic
ation-using-cmake as your guide?

Whould you please report this as an issue in our GitHub page
(https://github.com/KratosMultiphysics/Kratos) so the corresponding people
would answer you faster?

Bests,

Pooyan.

From: Kratos [mailto:kratos-bounces en listas.cimne.upc.edu] On Behalf Of
642229461
Sent: 18 September 2017 15:48
To: kratos <kratos en listas.cimne.upc.edu>
Subject: [Kratos] problem of Kratos

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a lecture from Hohai University in China . My reseach topic is natural
hazards simulation and I am very glad to see the Kratos project on Github.
It is really a powerful tool and I want to try it in the research. However,
I encounter a problem when I want to  create a new application using cmake.

I download the test files and change the name to purediffusion and run the
prepare_cmake.sh to generate a folder named as purediffusion_application and
modify the cmakelist. The I copy it to the "kratos/applications" and add the
line -DPUREDIFFUSION_APPLICATION=ON                \. When I run "sh
configure.sh", it shows:

--------------------------------  standard install dir /home/mqx/Kratos

installed blas =
/usr/lib/atlas-base/libf77blas.so.3.0/usr/lib/atlas-base/libatlas.so.3.0

installed lapack =
/usr/lib/lapack/liblapack.so.3.0/usr/lib/atlas-base/libf77blas.so.3.0/usr/li
b/atlas-base/libatlas.so.3.0

-- Configuring done

-- Generating done

CMake Warning:

  Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

   PUREDIFFUSION_APPLICATION

Then I try to run "from KratosMultiphysics.TestApplication import *" in
Python3, it gives:

>>> from KratosMultiphysics.purediffusionApplication import *

 |  /           |

 ' /   __| _` | __|  _ \   __|

           Multi-Physics 5.1.0-5f2ecd9

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

ImportError: No module named 'KratosMultiphysics.purediffusionApplication'

Would you please give me some advices and help?

Many Thanks,

Yours,

Qing-Xiang Meng