[Kratos] problem of Kratos

642229461 642229461 en qq.com
Lun Sep 18 15:47:53 CEST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a lecture from Hohai University in China . My reseach topic is natural hazards simulation and I am very glad to see the Kratos project on Github. It is really a powerful tool and I want to try it in the research. However, I encounter a problem when I want to  create a new application using cmake.
I download the test files and change the name to purediffusion and run the prepare_cmake.sh to generate a folder named as purediffusion_application and modify the cmakelist. The I copy it to the "kratos/applications" and add the line -DPUREDIFFUSION_APPLICATION=ON		\. When I run "sh configure.sh", it shows:
--------------------------------  standard install dir /home/mqx/Kratos
installed blas = /usr/lib/atlas-base/libf77blas.so.3.0/usr/lib/atlas-base/libatlas.so.3.0
installed lapack = /usr/lib/lapack/liblapack.so.3.0/usr/lib/atlas-base/libf77blas.so.3.0/usr/lib/atlas-base/libatlas.so.3.0
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
CMake Warning:
  Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:
   PUREDIFFUSION_APPLICATION

Then I try to run “from KratosMultiphysics.TestApplication import *” in Python3, it gives:
>>> from KratosMultiphysics.purediffusionApplication import *
 |  /           |
 ' /   __| _` | __|  _ \   __|
           Multi-Physics 5.1.0-5f2ecd9
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named 'KratosMultiphysics.purediffusionApplication'

Would you please give me some advices and help?

Many Thanks,
Yours,
Qing-Xiang Meng