[Kratos] Error when I compile Kratos

Luup Carvalho, Thamara t.luupcarvalho en tu-berlin.de
Mie Mar 8 17:29:49 CET 2017

Dear,

I've been trying to compile Kratos on a Linux system, but I got an error message at the beginning of the process.

I already installed all the pre-requirements according to the instructions and apparently everything is correct.

Could you please check the error message I have (see attached file)? Have you already seen the same problem before and would you have an idea of how to fix it?

Best regards,

Thamara Luup