[Kratos] Custom conditions_ problem

Pooyan Dadvand pooyan en cimne.upc.edu
Mie Mayo 25 15:21:46 CEST 2016

Dear Sheila,

Are you talking about Dirichlet boundary condition (fixing dofs and value) or Nuemann boundary condition? (creating Condition subclasses) Anyway I think that you should give us more concrete information about your problem. At least I have not get it.

Meanwhile I would encourage you to use the Kratos Forum for such a discussion:

http://kratos-wiki.cimne.upc.edu/forum/index.php

Bests,

Pooyan.

From: kratos-bounces en listas.cimne.upc.edu [mailto:kratos-bounces en listas.cimne.upc.edu] On Behalf Of Sheila Fernández López
Sent: 25 May 2016 13:23
To: kratos en listas.cimne.upc.edu
Subject: Re: [Kratos] Custom conditions_ problem

Sorry, I forgot to add that the conditions are applied in different phenomena , in the same application, but one is part of a phenomena and the otehr of other phenomena

Hi, I have a problem with a condition that I have created.

I have 2 Boundary Conditions applied over 2 different boundaries ( we could have the same boundary with two different conditions). In the Boundary 1(B1) I apply the first condition over 'n' nodes and in the boundary 2 (b2) I apply the second condition over 'n' nodes too (it could be other number)

So, although both conditions do not affect each other, this does not occur, an one is affecting me the other like this: In the B1 (it could be in the other direction) in its last node (by number order), this condition is added as many times as the number of nodes (plus one) where I apply the second condition, what it does not make sense. (for example, if I have a sink_source with a value of 0.44 in B1, and I apply b2 in 23 nodes, the value of my sink_source in B1 will finally be: (23+1)*0.44)

I do not find the reason, I have been looking the kernel and the pointers of the conditions, but I am not able to solve it.

Any suggestion???

Thanks!

Sheila