[Kratos] Information

Miquel Santasusana msantasusana en cimne.upc.edu
Lun Mayo 23 18:54:55 CEST 2016

Dear Dr. Busnardo,

I'm Miquel Santasusana, developing my PhD thesis in the Kratos framework
working on the DEM/FEM coupling for particle structure interaction.

The DEM Application has many capabilities mainly covering two topics:
granular material handling and cohesive material simulation. You may see
some examples in this specific aplication website: http://www.cimne.com/dem/

The application allows the use of boundaries which allow imposed rigid
solid motions.  Additionally this boundaries can belong to Solid entities
which are calculated using the SolidMechanicsApplication in Kratos.

Regarding the DEM fluid coupling the indicated person to answer is Mr.
Guillermo Casas who I cc in the mail.

Best regards,

Miquel Santasusana