[Kratos] Kratos for structural simulation

Miguel Angel Celigueta maceli en cimne.upc.edu
Dom Mayo 15 20:53:40 CEST 2016

Did you get the other answers to your question? I think they were sent to
the Kratos Mailing List only, but I don't know if you are subscribed to it.

CIMNE Barcelona

Tel. +34 934010794

De: Tom Svilans [mailto:tsvi at kadk.dk]
Enviado el: domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016 17:23
Para: Miguel Angel Celigueta; kratos at listas.cimne.upc.edu
CC: rrossi at cimne.upc.edu
Asunto: RE: [Kratos] Kratos for structural simulation

Hi Miguel,

Thanks a lot for getting in touch! I currently have limited internet access
but will try to register again when I get the chance. I'm really keen to try
out Kratos and learn how to interface with it.

Are there any good tutorials that deal with 3-dimensional force analysis
within compound elements or something like that?

I would be very happy with any advice or tips that you could share! To begin
with, I would like to set up a simple straight beam + point load scenario
just to get familiar with the way Kratos works and so I can start making the
connections with my models. But I will try to register and then take a look
through the forum first.

Much thanks!

Tom