[Kratos] Kratos for structural simulation

Miguel Angel Celigueta maceli en cimne.upc.edu
Mie Mayo 11 15:28:30 CEST 2016

Hello Tom,

The forum registration was disabled for some days due to a cyber attack. Now
we re-opened it.

About your question, I don't think Kratos includes developments on
glued-laminated elements so far. But I hope the people from structural
mechanics (Riccardo?) will answer you with a better knowledge of the actual
situation.

Regards,

Miguel Angel

CIMNE Barcelona