[Kratos] Reaction forces not computed in "mechanical_solver" in "SolidMechanicsApplication"

Baumgärtner, Daniel daniel.baumgaertner en tum.de
Lun Oct 26 14:36:20 CET 2015

Dear all,

when I generate a simple structural analysis using the "SolidMechanicsApplication" along with the "mechanical_solver" and set the "computeReactions" flag

in the run-scipt ("KratosOpenMP.py") to "true" Kratos does obviously not compute the relevant reaction forces. Since I double-checked all possible error sources from my side without success I would like to post the question here and ask whether somebody can confirm this behavior (or the opposite) and if there is any solution to this?

I only want to run a simple structural analysis which returns me all the reaction forces.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Daniel

---