[Kratos] Fw: KRATOS problem

Petalas, Apostolos ap.petalas en tum.de
Vie Oct 9 15:45:39 CEST 2015

Dear kratos experts,

As you can see below, I have been experiencing a problem with KRATOS through GiD, namely running into problems in the calculation phase. I followed Mr. Rossi's instructions and indeed the kratos-structural-openmp.unix.bat file didn't have execute rights. After modifying it I run the simulation again, only this time to get a different error message:

/home/apostolosp/software/GiDx64/12.1.7d/gid12.1.7dx64/problemtypes/kratos.gid/Kratos/kratos.gid/kratos-structural-openmp.unix.bat: line 33: /home/apostolosp/software/GiDx64/12.1.7d/gid12.1.7dx64/problemtypes/kratos.gid/Kratos/kratos.gid/kratos/runkratos: No such file or directory

I looked into the folder and indeed, there's no 'runkratos' file in there, only a 'runkratos.exe'. I downloaded the kratos.gid folder directly from Google Drive.

What would you suggest I do to resolve this problem?

Best regards,

Apostolos Petalas (supervised by Andreas Apostolatos, department of Structural Analysis, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kai-Uwe Bletzinger, Technical University of Munich)

________________________________
From: rougered4 en gmail.com <rougered4 en gmail.com> on behalf of Riccardo Rossi <rrossi en cimne.upc.edu>
Sent: 09 October 2015 1:25 PM
To: Petalas, Apostolos
Cc: Apostolatos, Andreas
Subject: Re: KRATOS problem

Dear Apostolos, Andreas,
    i am not sure of why, but the issue is that your
kratos-structural-openmp.unix.bat

should have +x rights ...

i don't know why this is not the case.

please do

"ls -l" in the dir of the problemtype and check for the rights of that file

if the problem persist you'd better write to
"kratos en listas.cimne.upc.edu<mailto:kratos en listas.cimne.upc.edu>"

so that everyone sees it and in particular our "installation expert" might be able to help...

cheers
Riccardo