[Kratos] Problems SolidMechanicsApplication

Mini, Andreas andreas.mini en tum.de
Mar Jun 23 09:27:08 CEST 2015

Dear Stefano,

the Hexelement is working correctly now. Thank you very much for fixing that !

Did you already have time to have a look at the second problem with the restarting that I sent you?

Ciao

Andreas

Technische Universität München
Lehrstuhl für Statik