[Kratos] KRATOS installation quetions

Carlos Roig croig en cimne.upc.edu
Vie Mayo 30 16:01:49 CEST 2014

Dear Ildar ,

You can download the kratos installer here:
https://web.cimne.upc.edu/users/croig/data/kratos-3.3.dev-win-32.exe

This will install all prerequistes, download the sources and compile kratos
for you.
In case you want to do any modification in the source code or modify the
compilation process you will find the Visual Studio projects under
INSTALLDIR/kratos/cmake_build

Notice that the installer will download and compile the code again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

Br.