[Kratos] KRATOS installation quetions

rrossi en cimne.upc.edu rrossi en cimne.upc.edu
Vie Mayo 30 15:29:12 CEST 2014

Dear Ildar,

we have been working on a installation script which installs all of the
prerequisites to ease the compilation of Kratos in windows.
In principle if you have a clean system it shall install and compile
everything and let the kratos in working state.

Carlos, could you please send the compilation instructions and the
download link for the installer?

regarding the points you rise:

1) it is in principle possible to work without python, nevertheless we
are not doing it, and this possibility is largely unsupported...

2) we do not use static libraries, but all of our compilation mechanism
is based on dynamic libraries. You can not really get rid of this (it is
made like that to allow team working, but it is deeply built into the
code)