[Kratos] Critical change in classes: Element.h and Condition.h

Josep Maria cpuigbo en cimne.upc.edu
Jue Mar 13 09:53:37 CET 2014

Answering to Nelson and Riccardo,

    If you prefer we can joint the calculation and the addition of the
RHS and LHS for the mass and damping terms in one method. It intended to
be used to perform elemental local calculations for the Mass and Damping
matrices and forces and add them to the local system.

Riccardo proposes

> CalculateInertialContributionLHS(...) and
> CalculateInertialContributionRHS(...)
>
> CalculateDampingContribuitionLHS(...) and
> CalculateDampingContributionRHS(...)

     to be joined in a single method:

   CalculateAndAddInertialContributions( MatrixType& rLeftHandSideMatrix,
VectorType& rRightHandSideVector,
coefficient ?
ProcessInfo& rCurrentProcessInfo )

For me it is ok, about the coefficient, giving an scalar is not enough
for general calculations, usually you need at least two scalars.

Any idea to supply n scalars in a consistent form ? They are related to
the time integration... and the number can change.

Regards

Josep Maria