[Kratos] Error in transfer of nodes in cluster

Andre, Michael michael.andre en tum.de
Mar Jul 29 17:45:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

In the gather_modelpart_utility.h transfering nodes with TransferObjects causes an error in the serializer (see below). This error only happens on the kratos running on our cluster but not on my personal computer. The example problem which generates this error is available at

https://gigamove.rz.rwth-aachen.de/d/id/v22UM3qQ9QpajH

The error message is:

fsi_util = GatherModelPartUtility(0, fluid_model_part, 3, fsi_model_part)
RuntimeError: in void Kratos::Serializer::SavePointer(const std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>> &,\
 const TDataType *) [with TDataType = Kratos::VariablesList] [ /software/user/kratos/kratos/kratos/includes/serializer.h , Line 757 \
]

with subject    :  There is no object registered in Kratos with type id :  N6Kratos13VariablesListE

while executing : Kratos::GatherModelPartUtility::GatherModelPartUtility(int, Kratos::ModelPart &, int, Kratos::ModelPart &) [ /soft\
ware/user/kratos/kratos/applications/trilinos_application/custom_utilities/gather_modelpart_utility.h , Line 163 ]

Thanks,

Michael