[Kratos] KRATOS::::: >>> The VPH Tianhe-2 Challenge: Vote for the Code

Eduardo Soudah esoudah en cimne.upc.edu
Lun Jul 7 16:50:40 CEST 2014

Dear KRATOS Community,

Sometime ago, we proposed to use KRATOS to the VPH community.  Now, VPH
Institute has agreed with the National Supercomputing Center in Guangzhou
(NSCC-Guangzhou) - China, to launch a grand challenge to the VPH community
worldwide.  The scope of this challenge is to identify a limited set of
codes that if ported to the Tianhe-2 HPC platform would in principle allow
breakthroughs in computational biomedicine.

We are now at the final stage of the consultation. KRATOS is one of the
candidate (21 codes). So if we want that KRATOS in the Tianhe-2 HPC
platform. We need to vote!!!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RzpIkYqHgylK_1e5kYb4e0vFjzPHzj7KxoMuMaLlCNY
/viewform?usp=send_formm

DEADLINE: August 18th, 2014

May the best team win!

Regards,

Eduardo Soudah

_________

_________

Eduardo Soudah Prieto.

Biomedical R&D Coordinator.

CIMNE BioMedical Engineering Department.

Tel.: + 34 - 93.401.0808

 <http://www.cimne.com/?espacio=60> www.cimne.com/biomedical

Antes de imprimir este e-mail, piense si es necesario hacerlo. El medio
ambiente es cosa de todos.
Abans d'imprimir aquest e-mail, pensi si és necessari fer-ho. El medi
ambient és cosa de tots.
Think twice before printing this e-mail. Environmental protection is in our
hands.