[Kratos] variables.h

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Mie Mayo 22 11:46:40 CEST 2013

How about something like an intermediate layer? We might add a shared variables application that can contain definitions that are used in several applications but does not require the kernel to be recompiled every time.

--
Dr.-Ing. Janosch Stascheit
- Akademischer Rat -