[Kratos] variables.h

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Mie Mayo 22 11:32:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

as far as I know, the only way would be to include the definition of the second application. However, we discussed about this a while ago and concluded that cross references between applications should be avoided.

@pooyan: what would be the behavior, if the same variable is defined in two applications?

Best regards
Janosch

--