[Kratos] Error when running a precompiled version of Kratos with GiD 11.0 interface

Garg Nikhil NGarg en ntu.edu.sg
Vie Jun 22 06:11:34 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,

I have attached an image file showing the error when I tried to run a setup created in Kratos. I have been trying to run this for some time but it doesn't work. I believe there is some error with the path specification. I would appreciate if you guys could help me in this regard.

Regards
Nikhil

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.