[Kratos] Application naming

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Lun Abr 23 21:37:07 CEST 2012

I'm fine with the suggested naming scheme. It should not be too hard to change everywhere. Most of the larger application already follow this scheme and the other ones require mostly changes in the directory name which will only change the CMakeList.txt.

About the timer I have not much experience, yet would like to have one with high precision :-)

Best regards
Janosch

--
Dr.-Ing. Janosch Stascheit