[Kratos] Application naming

Riccardo Rossi rrossi en cimne.upc.edu
Lun Abr 23 18:49:42 CEST 2012

Hi Farshid,
       i put your answer in copy in the mailing list as you replied to
me privately.

concerning the timing function, it is a little bit delicate since it
should work together with OpenMP too, which makes it a little more
difficult.

if you look in openmp_utils.h there is a portable timing function which
is designed to work with OpenMP compliant compilers ... i don't know if
this would suit to your needs

concerning your second comment, i leave the word to Pooyan ...

ciao
Riccardo