[Kratos] Application naming

Riccardo Rossi rrossi en cimne.upc.edu
Lun Abr 23 15:16:01 CEST 2012

Hi all,
          sorry for the delay in the answering.

first of all concerning the tabs or spaces, i propose the
standard style to be the result of

astyle --style=allman

if we all agree on this i will apply recursively to all .cpp and .h
files in the repository and do a commit.
this will automatically change tabs for spaces and it will do it
consistently through the repository.

concerning the application naming i would prefer it to be of the type

MyNewBelovedApplication

instead of

my_new_beloved_application

this second one could be ok for the name of the directory, but not for
the python import.

in any case i believe that at this stage we can not change the name of
existing applications since it
would break EVERYTHING.
We can think to use this rule for newly added applications as well as
for the "quality ones" but not to what is already done.

about the comments in english i strongly agree...and i would say it is
already supposed to be a rule!!

finally, Farshid if you sent other suggestions i missed them, could you
please post it again?

Riccardo