[Kratos] Application naming

Pooyan pooyan en cimne.upc.edu
Lun Abr 23 13:05:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm completely against a common IDE because it's a choice of taste and
usually the single platform ones are much better. (for example in windows
Visual Studio is much better than the others)

About tab or space I prefer space because you write it once and it will be
the same in all editors.

Bests,

Pooyan.

From: kratos-bounces en listas.cimne.upc.edu
[mailto:kratos-bounces en listas.cimne.upc.edu] On Behalf Of Farshid Mossaiby
Sent: 23 April 2012 11:17
To: janosch.stascheit en rub.de; Kratos mailing list
Subject: Re: [Kratos] Application naming

Dear Janosch,

Thank you for your email.

I think we need to do the clean up, so Kratos seems a lot more professional
and homogeneous.

About point 3, AStyle can help, as we talked with Riccardo.

You're right, Tab size cannot be stored in the file (I mean as a readable
one for every editor), but I think Tab is cleaner, takes less time to edit
it, and quicker to navigate through.

May I also recommend a common choice of IDE? I definitely like CodeBlocks,
works great on Windows as well as Linux and Mac, very feature rich and
actively developed. Available through Ubuntu archives (sudo apt-get install
codeblocks). Riccardo will not like this ;)

Best regards,

Farshid Mossaiby

  _____