[Kratos] Application naming

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Lun Abr 23 10:02:43 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I would definitely support the idea of cleaning this up a bit.

1. everything lower case with underscore and a trailing _application
(e.g. structural_application)

2. I strongly recommend "space" at a tab width of 4. This is because the
width of tab characters cannot be stored in the file and always depends
on the editor settings

3. use of the following indentation:
void Function( double& param, int* param2 )
{
    //instructions;
}

4. definitely yes!