[Kratos] Nelson. Serialization

Jesus F Gracia gracia.f en geometrica.com
Lun Feb 21 17:59:05 CET 2011

Hi Kratos Team:

I've been aware about your work about serialization issues and I know you have a lot of work to do in order to include such changes in all your applications, good work!. Could you please inform when you have a repository version done (and stable) ?

I've been updating my copy of kratos and I also have been experiencing a lot of compilation errors, most of them related to serialization issues. But I wonder why the benchmarking tests only reports a few warnings.

Good Luck!