[Kratos] Nelson. Serialization

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Mie Feb 16 12:36:57 CET 2011

Hi,

now I am a bit confused. With composite constitutive laws you mean that
it is possible to combine different return mapping schemes and yield
functions?

However, if these selections are stored as enums, it should be possible
to store their state as well, right?

Bests
Janosch