[Kratos] Nelson. Serialization

Nelson Lafontaine inglafontaine en gmail.com
Mie Feb 16 10:18:49 CET 2011

Hi Janosch Riccardo
Janosch, i dont understand  when you say: it should be enough to just store
the Vector to be
restored on an unchanged geometrical configuration. What about the changed
configuration??

The Idea of save the internal variables is just to know the state of the
constituive law. Serialization
of this vector is enough. no???

Best regards

Nelson