[Kratos] Nelson. Serialization

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Mie Feb 16 10:06:34 CET 2011

Hi Riccardo, Nelson,

I think that this is a proper way of dealing with the issue. In any
case, the use of one single Vector of internal variables is not a nice
but a much more performing way than implementing an own variable for
each distinct internal variable.

However, the interpolation does not necessarily need to be combined with
the serialization, although this would facilitate the transfer of
internal variables between dissimilar meshes. For the serialization as
such, though, it should be enough to just store the Vector to be
restored on an unchanged geometrical configuration.

What is your opinion about that?

Bests
Janosch