[Kratos] Nelson. Serialization

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Mar Feb 15 16:58:05 CET 2011

Hi Nelson,

I just discussed with my colleague Marco. He will take care of our
tunnelling applications and you and I will be responsible for the
structural application. Would you adapt the constitutive laws of yours?
In this case, I can use your changes as a template for our constitutive
models. I will prepare something for our elements and then you can apply
these changes to your elements. Same holds for the conditions.

What do you think about that?

Best regards
Janosch