[Kratos] And + Or

rrossi en cimne.upc.edu rrossi en cimne.upc.edu
Jue Jun 24 18:32:07 CEST 2010

Hi Javier,
    this is of course an error which is not detected by the gcc compiler.

please do commit of your corrections

ciao
Riccardo

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:14:43 +0200, "Javier Mora" <mora en cimne.upc.edu>
wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have updated the Kratos files and build the whole project with MS VS
2008
> under Windows 7. This time I haven't had any problem excepting with
three
> files:

kratos\applications\structural_application\constitutive_laws\plastic_damage_
> 2d.cpp

kratos\applications\structural_application\custom_utilities\inter_fracture_t
> etrahedra_utility.h

kratos\applications\structural_application\custom_utilities\intra_fracture_t