[Kratos] And + Or

Javier Mora mora en cimne.upc.edu
Jue Jun 24 18:14:43 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have updated the Kratos files and build the whole project with MS VS 2008
under Windows 7. This time I haven't had any problem excepting with three
files:

kratos\applications\structural_application\constitutive_laws\plastic_damage_
2d.cpp

kratos\applications\structural_application\custom_utilities\inter_fracture_t
etrahedra_utility.h

kratos\applications\structural_application\custom_utilities\intra_fracture_t
riangle_utility.h

in all the cases the problem has been the use of "or" and the use of "and".
I have replaced them with "||" and "&&" and now it works.

I haven't committed the files because I don't know if you prefer to maintain
the code with "or"/"and" or with the symbols.

Regards,
	J. Mora