[Kratos] Constitutive law with deformation gradient

Janosch Stascheit janosch.stascheit en rub.de
Vie Jun 18 10:27:20 CEST 2010

Hi Riccardo, Pooyan,

with the naming, I am not sure. All other enumerations do have a rather
unique naming scheme. I'll wait for Pooyan's comments on that.

The additional function is no problem. It does not harm and will return
false in the base class.

Best regards
Janosch