WCCM 2012

IACM iacm en cimne.upc.edu
Mie Dic 22 09:26:26 CET 2010

Welcome to the WCCM 2012!
The 10th WORLD CONGRESS ON COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS (WCCM 2012) will take place in the vibrant city of São Paulo, Brazil, 8-13 July, 2012. Please take a look at your agenda and plan to join us for a truly exciting congress. This tenth edition is a historic landmark to our community and you will have the opportunity to meet distinguished colleagues, have a fruitful exchange of ideas and also feel the Brazilians' reputation as a warm and friendly people. We are strongly committed to making this an outstanding, enjoyable and memorable congress.

Important dates are:

Mini-symposium proposal:                                                March 1  - July 31, 2011
Notification of mini-symposia acceptance:                 until  August 31, 2011
Deadline for abstract submission:                                  November 30, 2011
Notification of abstract acceptance:                              January 31, 2012
Deadline for full-paper submission (optional):          March 31, 2012
Deadline for early registration:                                        March 31, 2012

For detailed and updated information, please visit frequently the congress website at www.wccm2012.com, or send us an email to secretariat en wccm2012.com.

We look forward to welcoming you in Brazil for the WCCM 2012!

We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Paulo M. Pimenta

Congress Chairman