[Dragy_wp2] still several reports missing

Maurizio Quadrio maurizio.quadrio at polimi.it
Mon Sep 18 07:52:05 CEST 2017

Dear WP2 partners,

I gave you yesterday Sept 17th as deadline to provide me with an update
to your M12 report. I need it to prepare the M18 mid-term report, which
I'll deliver to Adel and Gabriel within 5 days (including today).

So far, out of the 13 expected contributions I have only received 7
(including my own), plus a late delivery warning. This is clearly not
enough; together with the general lack of recent QPR, this makes me
unable to get a view of the WP status.

Please provide to the requested updated M12 report as soon as possible.

Maurizio

--
Prof. Maurizio Quadrio
Politecnico di Milano

"Compito dell'Universita'
e' produrre conoscenze scientifiche usando soldi,
mentre le imprese innovano,
cioe' producono soldi usando conoscenze scientifiche".