[Dragy_wp2] [IMPORTANT] WP2 mid-term report

Maurizio Quadrio maurizio.quadrio at polimi.it
Thu Sep 7 09:26:57 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

yesterday a skype meeting involving all the DRAGY WP leaderstook place,
in preparation of the M18 meeting/workshop in Shanghai and related
activities. It turns out that this one is going to be more difficult,
especially for us WP leaders.

In particular, besides other things, *a mid-term report needs to be
prepared at least one month **before Shanghai*. As you can see, time is
quite short: I have to provide material for WP2 to Gabriel Bugeda and
Adel Abbas by Sept 25.

I enclose the M12 report that I prepared in April. I am sure you still
have your original Word documents it is based upon (they are copied in
the Appendix). I am asking you to *get back to those documents, and
update them*, by properly highlighting in color the changes between M12
and now. Please update the MM figures at the beginning, and mark new
figures with caption color (even if caption is unchanged).

Please do so *by Sept 17th at the latest*. We will discuss how to
structure the Shanghai meeting as soon as the mid-term report is completed.

Maurizio

--
Prof. Maurizio Quadrio
Politecnico di Milano

"Compito dell'Universita'
e' produrre conoscenze scientifiche usando soldi,
mentre le imprese innovano,
cioe' producono soldi usando conoscenze scientifiche".