[Dragy_all] Web page for DRAGY project

Leschziner, Michael A mike.leschziner at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Nov 4 13:25:54 CET 2016

Dear Gabriel,

I think this requires corrections and changes. I won't go into details, but would highlight:

1.  The need for linguistic (e.g. grammatical and stylistic) improvements;
2. The need for a significant reduction in the textual content;
3. The need for a consistent reference to WP  (lots of "WP3WP4" in the text).

I am happy (well, modestly motivated, at any rate) to contribute, but only after the discussions in Shanghai.

Regards,

Michael